Alex Cross, Run (An Alex Cross Thriller #18) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the An Alex Cross Thriller series.
- #2: Kiss the Girls (An Alex Cross Thriller #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Cat & Mouse (An Alex Cross Thriller #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (An Alex Cross Thriller #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Roses Are Red (An Alex Cross Thriller #6) (CD-Audio): Email or call for price
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (An Alex Cross Thriller #17) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: Cross My Heart (An Alex Cross Thriller #19) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #20: Hope to Die (An Alex Cross Thriller #20) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #21: Cross Justice (An Alex Cross Thriller #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #22: Cross the Line (An Alex Cross Thriller #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (An Alex Cross Thriller #23) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Large type / large print) (An Alex Cross Thriller #24) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #25: Criss Cross (An Alex Cross Thriller #25) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
- #26: Deadly Cross (An Alex Cross Thriller #26) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #27: Fear No Evil (An Alex Cross Thriller #27) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #28: Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls (An Alex Cross Thriller #28) (Hardcover): $29.00
If Alex Cross stops running, he will die . . . three serial killers are on the loose, and they want revenge.
Detective Alex Cross arrests renowned plastic surgeon Elijah Creem for sleeping with teenage girls. Now, his life ruined, Creem is out of jail, and he's made sure that no one will recognize him-by giving himself a new face.
A young woman is found hanging from a sixth-floor window, and Alex is called to the scene. The victim recently gave birth, but the baby is nowhere to be found. Before Alex can begin searching for the missing newborn and killer, he's called to investigate a second crime. All of Washington, D.C., is in a panic, and when a third body is discovered, rumours of three serial killers send the city into an all-out frenzy.
Alex's investigations are going nowhere, and he's too focused on the cases to notice that someone has been watching him-and will stop at nothing until he's dead. With white-hot speed, relentless drama, and hairpin turns, Alex Cross, Run is James Patterson's ultimate thrill ride.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
READERS LOVE CROSS FIRE!
"The Cross family will never be the same! Cross Fire will leave you turning page after page with endless suspense."—Beyond the Bookshelf
"In true Patterson fashion, the story includes every element a good cop tale needs: shootouts, car chases, mysterious characters, and bad guys galore."—John M. Wills, author, former Chicago Police Officer, and retired FBI Agent
"Lives are lost, people Alex loves are in serious danger, and everyone is afraid that they're going to be next on the sniper's list. This is another great and addicting tale of murder and mayhem--Alex Cross style! I was hard pressed to put it down!"—Bibliophilic Book Blog