The People vs. Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 23 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #2: Kiss the Girls: A Novel by the Author of the Bestselling Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Cross (Alex Cross #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #15: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Large Print / Hardcover): $34.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Hardcover): $32.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Large type / large print) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #28: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #28) (Hardcover): $29.00
With explosive charges and shocking evidence, Alex Cross is about to face the trial of the century in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
Alex Cross is on the wrong side of the law. Charged with gunning down followers of his nemesis Gary Soneji in cold blood, he is being turned into the poster child for trigger-happy cops. Cross knows it was self-defense. But will a jury see it that way?
When his former partner Sampson shows up needing his help, Cross jumps at the chance, even if it may end up costing him what's left of his career. When a string of young, blonde women go missing, the investigation leads Cross and Sampson to the most depraved, darkest corners of the internet, where murder is just another form of entertainment.
As the prosecution presents its case, and the nation watches, even those closest to Cross begin to doubt his innocence. If he can't convince his own family that he didn't pull the trigger with intent to kill, how can he hope to persuade a jury? But even with everything on the line, Cross will do whatever it takes to stop a dangerous criminal . . . even if he can't save himself.
Struggling to prove his own innocence and uncover the truth lurking online, Cross must risk everything to save his most at-risk patient of all: himself.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 375 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.