Come and join in the fun with us on the annual celebration of independent bookstores! Lots of fun for everyone -
* Trivia quiz for adults and kids
|Click Here To Pre-Order|
Ties That Bind (Cobbled Court Quilts Novels) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: A Single Thread (Cobbled Court Quilts #1) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #2: A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Court Quilts #2) (Paperback): $19.00
- #3: A Thread So Thin (Cobbled Court Quilts #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: Threading the Needle (Cobbled Court Quilts #4) (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Ties That Bind (Cobbled Court Quilts Novels #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #6: Apart at the Seams (Cobbled Court Quilts #6) (Paperback): $18.00
- #7: Apart at the Seams (Cobble Court Quilts #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
"Heartwarming . . . Bostwick's contemporary New England quilters series is an unbreakable thread of friendship and faith." --Publishers Weekly Christmas is fast approaching, and New Bern, Connecticut, is about to receive the gift of a new pastor, hired sight unseen to fill in while Reverend Tucker is on sabbatical. Meanwhile, Margot Matthews' friend, Abigail, is trying to match-make even though Margot has all but given up on romance. She loves her job at the Cobbled Court Quilts Shop and the life and friendships she's made; she just never thought she'd still be single on her fortieth birthday. It's a shock to the entire town when Philip A. Clarkson turns out to be Philippa. Truth be told, not everyone is happy about having a female pastor. Yet despite a rocky start, Philippa begins to settle in-finding ways to ease the locals' burdens, joining the quilting circle, and forging a fast friendship with Margot. When tragedy threatens to tear Margot's family apart, that bond-and the help of her quilting sisterhood-will prove a saving grace. And as she untangles her feelings for another new arrival in town, Margot begins to realize that it is the surprising detours woven into life's fabric that provide its richest hues and deepest meaning . . . Praise for the Cobbled Court Novels "Interesting characters and compelling stories that show an appreciation for female friendship as well as a love for the art of quilting." -Library Journal "Warmly nourishing, emotionally compelling . . . quiet yet powerful." --The Chicago Tribune.
About the Author
Marie Bostwick was born and raised in the northwest. In the three decades since her marriage, Marie and her family have moved frequently, living in eight different states at eighteen different addresses. These experiences have given Marie a unique perspective that enables her to write about people from all walks of life and corners of the country with insight and authenticity. Marie currently resides in Portland, where she enjoys writing, spending time with family, gardening, collecting fabric, and stitching quilts. Visit her at www.mariebostwick.com.