The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Worst Witch series.
- #1: The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The Worst Witch and the Wishing Star (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $8.99
Catch up on Mildred Hubble’s magical adventures at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches with these reissued editions featuring energetic new covers.
Mildred is back in trouble thanks to the new girl, Enid Nightshade, who isn’t as well behaved as she appears. The more Mildred tries to stay out of trouble, the more she finds herself in horrible situations. What can the disaster-prone worst witch do?
[In this] witch school . . . instead of reading and writing, the students study spell chanting . . . and go broomstick water skiing. Humorous, gently eerie . . . Will appeal to beginning chapter-book readers. For fans of the previous three books and young witch fanciers.
—School Library Journal