Between Heaven and Texas (Cobble Court Quilts #6) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Cobble Court Quilts series.
- #1: A Single Thread (Cobbled Court Quilts #1) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #2: A Thread of Truth (Cobbled Court Quilts #2) (Paperback): $19.00
- #3: A Thread So Thin (Cobbled Court Quilts #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: Threading the Needle (Cobbled Court Quilts #4) (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Ties That Bind (Cobbled Court Quilts Novels #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #7: Apart at the Seams (Cobble Court Quilts #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
In this luminous prequel to her beloved Cobbled Court Quilts series, New York Times bestselling author Marie Bostwick takes listeners into the heart of a small Texas town and the soul of a woman who discovers her destiny there...
Welcome to Too Much--where the women are strong-willed and the men are handsome yet shiftless. Ever since Mary Dell Templeton and her twin sister Lydia Dale were children, their Aunt Velvet has warned them away from local boys. But it's well known that the females in Mary Dell's family have two traits in common--superior sewing skills and a fatal weakness for men.
While Lydia Dale grows up petite and pretty, Mary Dell just keeps growing. Tall, smart, and sassy, she is determined to one day turn her love of sewing into a business. Meanwhile, she'll settle for raising babies with her new husband, Donny. But that dream proves elusive too, until finally, Mary Dell gets the son she always wanted--a child as different as he is wonderful. And as Mary Dell is forced to reconsider what truly matters in her family and her marriage, she begins to piece together a life that, like the colorful quilts she creates, will prove vibrant, rich, and absolutely unforgettable...