Cross (Alex Cross) (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Kiss the Girls: A Novel by the Author of the Bestselling Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #2) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #12: Cross: Also published as ALEX CROSS (Mass Market): $10.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Mass Market): $10.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Mass Market): $10.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Paperback): $16.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Paperback): $16.99
- #27: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #27) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #28: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #28) (Hardcover): $29.00
Alex Cross was a rising star in the Washington, DC, Police Department when an unknown shooter gunned down his wife, Maria, in front of him. Alex's need for vengeance was placed on hold as he faced another huge challenge-raising his children without their mother.
Years later Alex is making a bold move in his life. He has left the FBI and set up practice as a psychologist once again. His life with Nana Mama, Damon, Jannie, and little Alex finally feels like it's in order. He even has a chance at a new love.
Then Cross's former partner, John Sampson, calls in a favor. He is tracking a serial rapist in Georgetown, one whose brutal modus operandi includes threatening his victims with terrifying photos. Cross and Sampson need the testimonies of these women to stop the predator, but the rape victims refuse to reveal anything about their attacker.
When the case triggers a connection to Maria's death, Alex may have a chance to catch his wife's murderer after all these years. Is this a chance for justice at long last? Or the culminating scene in his own deadly obsession?
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
Peter Jay Fernandez goes all-out in interpreting James Patterson's troubled hero. Fernandez wrenches emotion out of every scene, even when he's portraying Cross's tough-as-nails grandmother, an elderly black woman. He's made even better by the addition of narrator Jay O, Sanders in several roles, including the cold-as-ice-villain, " The Butcher".—Audio File